All use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such website pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
All information provided by Wealth Management Systems Inc. and its affiliates (collectively, “WMSI”) is owned by or licensed to WMSI (the "WMSI Information"). WMSI and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the WMSI Information. WMSI has the right to use all material entered into these web pages (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any print or electronic publications. WMSI makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the WMSI Information. Neither WMSI nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, or omission, regardless of cause, in the WMSI Information or for any damages resulting therefrom.
WMSI provides financial education and related resources intended for informational purposes only. The views expressed in the WMSI products (each a “Product”), which include but are not limited to educational and related publications, constitute the judgment of the author(s) as of the publication date and are subject to change without notice. Any unauthorized use, duplication, redistribution, or disclosure is prohibited by law and will result in prosecution. No feature of the WMSI Products contained herein shall constitute an offer or solicitation with respect to the purchase or sale of any security.
WMSI and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. To the extent that a Product concerns tax matters, it is not intended to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by law. Any such taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.
WMSI may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time without notice to you, so you should visit this page periodically to review the most current version.
Who May Use the Site?
In no event may this website or its content be used or linked to by any party charging a fee for access to this website or for access to any information gathered in this website without the prior written consent of WMSI in each instance.
We also gather and compile information and data about our users and their usage of the Site on a collective basis and in a manner that does not disclose or reveal any personally identifiable information about individual users. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that we are the sole owners of all such aggregated, anonymous data for all purposes, and have the unrestricted right to use such data and to disclose or distribute such data to third parties as we deem appropriate so long as it does not contain personally identifiable information about you.
Third-Party Content and Links
The Site provides content and material from, and links and references to, websites of third parties and other third-party resources not controlled by WMSI (collectively, "Third-Party Content"). You acknowledge and agree that WMSI neither endorses nor is responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, currency, or reliability of any Third-Party Content. Any concerns regarding such Third-Party Content should be directed to the third party. Under no circumstances will WMSI be liable for any loss or damage caused by any use or reliance on Third-Party Content or any purchase or use of goods or services from any third party referenced on the Site. Nothing on the Site shall be deemed to be a recommendation of any third party, Third-Party Content, or third-party products or services, or to constitute any representation or warranty as to a third party's qualifications, services, products, offerings, information, or any other content.
The contents of the Site, including, but not limited to, its look and feel, text, graphics, icons, logos, buttons, and images and any and all software used on or incorporated in the Site (collectively, the "Site Content"), are protected under United States and foreign copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other laws. All Site Content is the property of WMSI or its suppliers or business partners. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of the Site Content is the exclusive property of WMSI and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Site Content may violate copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark, and other proprietary notices contained in the original Site Content on any copy you make of such material. You may not (a) sell or modify the Site Content; (b) modify, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site, or (c) reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Site Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Site Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
The Site also contains many third-party trademarks and service marks of WMSI business partners. All such marks are the property of their respective holders.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
If you believe any content or materials on the Site infringe your copyright, you agree to abide by the notice and take down procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act by contacting our copyright agent and providing the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
Any copyright issues should be sent to fcsupport-WMSI@dstsystems.com.
Site Security and Integrity
Users may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of the Site or its Content in any way, including, without limitation:
- Accessing content, data, features, or functionality on the Site for which your password is not authorized or accessing or logging into a server or account that you are not authorized to access.
- Deleting or revising any Content (including, but not limited to, legal notices) posted by WMSI.
- Aggregating, copying, or duplicating in any manner or framing of or linking to any of the Content available from the Site.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation: browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from WMSI on this Site and other than generally available third-party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox).
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. WMSI may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
© 2013 Wealth Management Systems Inc. All rights reserved. WMSI reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other information contained in this document without prior notice. The reader should in all cases consult WMSI to determine whether any such changes have been made.
Last revised December 4, 2013.