Privacy and Cookie Notice for S&P Capital IQ Financial Communications ("FC")
What personally identifiable information ("PII") does S&P Capital IQ Financial Communications ("FC") collect about you?
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title and organization, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address.
- Contact information obtained via other companies' marketing lists.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions.
Why does FC collect PII?
- To process your transactions, maintain your account and respond to your inquiries.
- To provide you with information about services and products that we believe may be of interest to you offered by FC and other parts of our parent company, The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. ("McGraw-Hill") and reputable third party companies.
How does FC share you PII?
- With our vendors to perform services on our behalf.
- With other parts of McGraw-Hill whose services and products might be of interest to you.
- With reputable third-party companies.
- Potentially in conjunction with a sale or similar transfer of a business.
- When legally compelled or for other legal purposes.
If you want to limit use or sharing of your PII for marketing purposes:
Write to us at: email@example.com or Privacy, FC, 225 Franklin Street, 14th Floor, Boston, MA 02110 with the following instructions:
We have established safeguards and use reasonable security measures to protect your PII from unauthorized access and use. Your PII is stored in a secure location in the U.S. and access is limited to authorized persons.
To review and confirm the accuracy of your PII, or to contact us with concerns or questions, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Privacy, FC, 225 Franklin Street, 14th Floor, Boston, MA 02110.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
"Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- account log-in
- shopping basket/online store
- comments/blog functions
"Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and helps us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
"Functionality" cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences, such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other Web sites.
You can change your Web browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser, or follow the links below:
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
Last updated: July, 2012. Future revisions to this Privacy and Cookie Notice will be posted at this location.