Wealth Management Systems Inc. ("WMSI") respects your privacy and is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Please read the following Privacy Notice to learn more about our privacy policies and practices.
By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
I. Information We May Collect
WMSI may collect and retain the following information about you:
- Contact information that you provide to us, such as your name, title, organization, address, telephone number, fax number, and email address.
- Credit card or other payment information for your transactions.
If you send an email to WMSI, we may retain a copy of the message in order to respond to your inquiry and to provide any requested information or services.
II. How We May Use the Information We Collect
Any of the information we collect may be used in any of the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To allow you to apply for one of the products offered through our site and to evaluate your eligibility for such a product.
- To provide you with support and help us respond effectively to your requests for assistance.
- To personalize your experience and allow us to display content tailored to your interests or circumstances.
- To provide you with information about other WMSI products and services that you indicate may be of interest to you.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the WMSI sites, improving our services, and identifying usage trends.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
III. Parties to Whom We May Disclose
We carefully control and limit the sharing of your nonpublic personal information. WMSI does not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other parties or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products and services that you have specifically requested. In order to effect transactions that you request and authorize, we may, however, disclose any of the collected nonpublic personal information about you to the following parties:
- We may disclose your nonpublic personal information to our affiliates. Our affiliates are the companies that control, are controlled by, or are under common control with WMSI. Our affiliates follow the same privacy practices as described here.
- WMSI may share your nonpublic personal information with companies that perform administrative or other services on our behalf, such as printing, web services, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, or processing credit card payments. Before disclosing your personal information to these companies, WMSI enters into contractual agreements with them that prohibit these companies from disclosing or using your nonpublic personal information other than to carry out the purpose for which the disclosure was made.
We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our websites' terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other nonpersonal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine nonpersonal information we collect with additional nonpersonal information We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, clients, and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our clients the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content.
IV. Explanation of Consumer Rights
You may elect not to share certain nonpublic personal information. This is called "opting out.” You may opt out of information sharing at any time by simply not using the services offered on our website. However, if you choose to opt out, WMSI will not be able to process your transaction or request.
If you want to limit use of your personal information, please write to us at fcsupport-WMSI@dstsystems.com or Privacy, WMSI, 100 Franklin Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02110, with the following instructions:
- I do not want to be contacted by WMSI via these methods for marketing purposes:
- I do not want to be contacted by WMSI through any method for marketing purposes.
You may have other protections under applicable state laws. To the extent these state laws apply, WMSI will comply with them.
IV. Policies and Procedures With Respect to Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Your Personal Information
We protect the integrity and privacy of your information in many ways. For example:
- Restricting access to your personal information to only those employees who need to know that information to provide services to you. WMSI's employees are instructed and trained to use strict standards of care in handling your personal information; any employee who does not conform to our privacy rules is subject to disciplinary sanctions that include dismissal.
- Maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. These include, among other things, using industry standard techniques such as firewalls, encryption, site-monitoring, and other technologies. WMSI will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Using the services of industry leaders to monitor and verify our security. VeriSign is our security certificate provider and their trusted security seal is displayed on our site. Alert Logic provides intrusion detection monitoring, and their Threat Manager™ system scans our site daily, ensuring there are no known vulnerabilities present.
- You can read more about VeriSign at http://www.verisign.com/trust-seal/features-benefits/index.html.
- You can read more about Alert Logic at http://www.alertlogic.com/solutions/products-services/threat-manager/.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information we receive from or transmit to you or your retirement plan recordkeeper. This is especially true of information you may transmit to us via email. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our servers.
Our websites may contain links to other sites, including those of our business partners. Please remember that when you use a link to go from our site to another website, this Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. Please familiarize yourself with the privacy rules and policies of these websites before proceeding.
Please note that by using this site, you consent to the use of the cookies described below.
"Strictly necessary" cookies, which have to be set to allow us to deliver the site to you and to provide specific services that you request from us. The services offered by this site that require cookies to function include:
- Account log-in.
- Shopping basket/online store.
- Comments/blog functions.
"Performance" or "Analytics" cookies, which help us to collect information about how visitors use our site, and help us with site analysis and improvements. Performance or analytics cookies will remain on your computer after you close your browser, but cannot be used to identify you personally.
"Functionality" cookies, which allow our site to remember your choices or preferences such as information on online forms or previous orders. These cookies allow us to offer you a personalized experience while using the site. They are not used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
You can change your browser’s Internet preferences to disable or delete cookies, although that may affect certain functions on this site. To learn how to manage your cookies, please follow the instructions from your specific browser or follow the links below:
- Internet Explorer
If you are visiting this site using a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to manage cookies.
VI. Other Information About Our Privacy Practices
Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for purchase by children. For more information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
California and Vermont Privacy Notice. For California and Vermont residents, the information-sharing practices described above are in accordance with federal law. California and Vermont law place additional restrictions on sharing information about their residents, and our policies comply with such restrictions.
Nevada Privacy Notice. Nevada law requires that we also provide Nevada residents with the following contact information: Bureau of Consumer Protection, Office of the Nevada Attorney General, 555 E Washington St, Suite 3900, Las Vegas, NV 89101; phone: 702.486.3132; email: BCPINFO@ag.state.nv.us.
Visiting Our Websites From Outside the United States. This Privacy Notice is intended to cover collection of information on our websites from residents of the United States. If you are visiting our websites from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that we seek to take reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Privacy Notice.
From time to time, WMSI may change its privacy policies or procedures described in this Privacy Notice; if so, we will post those changes on our website.
VIII. Acknowledgment of Consent
By using our website, you consent to our collection, retention, and use of your personal information as described in this Privacy Notice. Please contact us at fcsupport-WMSI@dstsystems.com if you have any questions.
Last revised December 4, 2013.